Check out these great gifts for the fitness buff in your life (or for yourself, we won’t judge!).
1. Contigo AUTOSEAL® Kangaroo Water Bottle with Storage Compartment ($12.99) Keep your keys, money, ID, etc. safely tucked away in this spill-proof water bottle.
2. RunLove Compression Socks ($32.00) Take your running to the next level with these compression socks, designed to increase circulation in the legs and feet.
3. GoFit Kettlebells ($24.99-$99.99, depending on weight) Kettlebell workouts are designed to give you a leaner body and a stronger core. Bring the workout, which is quickly gaining popularity in the gym, home with your own set of kettlebells from GoFit.
4. Nike Men’s 1/2 Zip Therma Fit Cover Up Fleece ($60.00) Nike’s Therma-FIT fabric keeps you warm and toasty without the extra bulk that can slow you down.
5. Lululemon Wunder Under Crop ($68.00) Made for yoga but perfect for any type of workout, these cropped tights wick away moisture and are breathable while (bonus!) making your butt look fantastic!
6. Sports Massage from Massage Envy (prices vary) There are few things more relaxing than a great massage after a particularly grueling workout. Sports massage targets muscles and joints that tend to be stressed by repetitive movement and exercise to reduce recovery time and improve performance.
7. Tech40 Accelerator Pro Men’s Watch ($99.99) Not only does this watch look great, but it monitors your heart rate, counts your steps, and tracks your speed and distance during your workout.
8. Under Armour Rage Small Duffel Bag ($29.99) The perfect size for hauling all your gear to the gym, with a separate shoe pocket and zipped storage compartments.
9. Magazine Subscription (prices vary by magazine) Keep the inspiration and motivation going year-round with a subscription to Men’s Health, Self or another fitness mag.
10. Adidas MiCoach SPEED_CELL™ ($70.00) Use your iPod or iPhone to collect and analyze all of your performance metrics and see your data instantly.
About the Author: Amber Breeden is the author of www.mom-machine.com, a proud JMU alum (Go Dukes!), and is darn proud to be under her pre-pregnancy weight.