Here’s wishing you and your family a healthy and happy holidays!
RemixYourHealth is proudly wrapping up an extremely successful 2nd year of existence. In 2011 we saw a huge growth in support, followers, fans, and national and international attention. Here is just a snapshot of how we grew as an organization in 2011:
- Went from 100-150 views per week in 2010 to 1500-2000 views per week in 2011
- Expanded from 9 followers in 2010 to 94 followers in 2011
- Added 16 new writers representing now 12 colleges and universities across the country
RemixYourHealth on Twitter:
- Increased from 43 followers in 2010 to 127 followers in 2011
- Our content was re-tweeted 147 times
RemixYourHealth on Facebook:
- Increased from 73 fans in 2010 to 143 followers in 2011
- Links to our content were shared 1,765 times in 2011 from unique users
- Believe it or not, today, the day before Christmas, RemixYourHealth.com saw its’ 50,000th unique visitor
As founder of RemixYourHealth, I couldn’t be happier with the progress and impression this initiative has left in the eyes and hearts of our viewers. I have been overwhelming touched by the willingness of people across this country to support RemixYourHealth and volunteer their time to help promote tips, suggestions, resources, and much more in helping our viewers live a healthier life.
I want to give a special thanks to all of our writers, my chief development officer Jo Anna, and Matt, the man behind all of the art and graphics for RemixYourHealth for taking what once was a concept in my head and making it into an exciting, breathing reality.
RemixYourHealth is completely funded out of my pocket and thus does not have a marketing budget or really any budget to rival major health promotion initiatives and organizations. Instead, I count on the grassroots efforts that you all do in promoting RemixYourHealth to your friends, family, and colleges across the country through personal interaction and social media. For that, I will be forever grateful.
I am absolutely thrilled for what 2012 will bring to RemixYourHealth, as we will be launching a couple really cool things in January on both the blog and our Facebook Fan page. Please stay tune for an announcement coming soon! Enjoy your time-off, the memories you will make with your family and friends, and the great presents and presence that will enter your life this holiday season.
With that, I leave you with this quote:
“You can design and create, and build the most wonderful concept in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” – Walt Disney
Thank you for continuing to help me make my dream come true in making a healthier future for college students across the country.
Corey M. Schwartz
Follow Me on Twitter: @TheCoreyMatthew